20.8.08

I know I mentioned this before in a different post, but I thought that it deserved a post all it's own.


Lucy is officially a crawler! She is getting pretty good at getting around! Nothing is safe anymore. I forgot how much more work a mobile baby is! But she loves to be able to move and she is so much happier now that she can get what she wants. We are so proud.


I also had to include this picture because this is the face I get when I want her to do something she just isn't excited about. I think as time goes by we will see this face a lot.

7 Comments:

  1. April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    Oh my goodness! This is so exciting. She is gorgous in that bottom picture, even with the drool ;) Seriously... she is beautiful.
    Emily said...
    Hurray! I love crawling babies, I think it's my FAVORITE baby stage.
    Sarah E said...
    I love the face. She looks so much like Tanner in that picture... but you're getting a little Khursten 'tude'. The crusties only get better. Good luck.
    Carolyn said...
    Look at that little bug in the grass! I love her little body. You are a fantastic photographer!
    Stacy said...
    Yay for you Lucy! Do you want to come over and teach Amy how it is done?
    J Fo said...
    How adorable! That serious little face says so much without words. "You want me to do what?" or "I think that I'll just pretend I didn't hear her." :)
    Boquinha said...
    What a little doll! Wonderful picture of her great facial expression!

Post a Comment