skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
15.7.08
Roast beef and mixed veggies. Mmmmmmm........... Yummy.
7 Comments:
Emily
said...
July 15, 2008 at 1:23 PM
She's so cute! I never gave my kids the meat baby foods. Do your kids like them?
Shafferprincess
said...
July 15, 2008 at 3:14 PM
She is so dang cute, Jill! Mmm...
Renee
Boquinha
said...
July 15, 2008 at 3:29 PM
What a cutie! Look at those teeth! :P
Stacy
said...
July 15, 2008 at 3:52 PM
Lucy looks like she really loves her roast beef and mixed veggies! So cute!! I can't wait for Amy to start eating "real" food.
April (Thorup) Oaks
said...
July 15, 2008 at 3:53 PM
Cute!
Shauna
said...
July 15, 2008 at 4:15 PM
HaHa! Love it! I have a picture of Carleigh that looks just like that except it's spaghetti all over her face!
Sarah E
said...
July 15, 2008 at 8:04 PM
This picture just melts my heart. Could she BE any cuter?
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Renee