3.7.08

In honor of my friend Jill and this post I decieded to swear off sugar. Forever. It lasted exactly ONE DAY and now I am pigging out on chocolate chip cookies.


So much for will power.

5 Comments:

  1. Boquinha said...
    Mmmmm, chocolate chip cookies. Yum. Sugar's a tough one to kick.
    Jill said...
    Don't worry Jill...I swore off Sugar like eight times before it stuck. The only reason I can do it, is because Mike is doing it! I want to impress him with my will power!

    Oh, and Holidays are exempt...can you say "Key Lime Pie!?" Yum!
    Jason & Kelli West said...
    Jill.....lol....hehehe.....that is funny. I think I have sworn off sugar MANY times!! I don't think it is bad to swear off sugar....you just need to allow yourself a treat like twice a month, or once a week and you will do ALOT better at not eating sugar. You can do it!!!
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    I have accomplished this for months at a time (twice in my life) thinking it would make me not like it as much... it didn't work. I immediately went back to the old cravings.
    Glenna Roundy said...
    This is the way life should be. Chocolate chips and ice cream....homemade of course.

Post a Comment