buy new clothes? I've never been very good with stains except to wash them repeatedly until they've faded enough to be able to relegate said clothing to the stay at home play clothes pile.
try Baby oxi-clean and some detergent in water in a bucket. when you change her throw the article in the solution and then when you get time go back and scrub and then wash. Once the stains dry its almost impossible to get them clean. If the things are white I bleach them. Hope this helps.
I like shout. I'm not positive which one, but it says "set-in-stains" and it's more of a gel than a spray. it really works. I also use oxi clean. If it's a bad spill, I put the stained clothes in hot cycle, let it run for a minute, then stop the cycle and let it sit for an hour or two, then finish the cycle.
I skipped this comment earlier because I didn't have a good answers, but I read this today and came here to tell you that maybe toothpaste will help? Who knew . . .
Fels Napha and meat tenderizer...give it a squirt of zout and rub in. Somewhere there is a recipe for stain remover using Wisk, amonia and water...Gotta look it up. Suzi B
Somewhere there is a recipe for stain remover using Wisk, amonia and water...Gotta look it up.
Suzi B