29.7.08
Wes told Kent the other day:
"Dad, I just looked in the mirror, and I am AWESOME!"
Don't you wish we could all feel that way?
6 Comments:
-
- Sarah E said...
July 29, 2008 at 9:32 AMThis cracks me up. I really do wish I felt that way when I looked in the mirror. Sometimes I'm curious to know just exactly what life is like through the eyes of a kid.- Shauna said...
July 29, 2008 at 9:43 AMHow adorable!- Melissa E said...
July 29, 2008 at 10:24 AMThat's just too cute.- Boquinha said...
July 29, 2008 at 7:04 PMMany adults pay good money to therapists to *learn* to think like that!! Way to go!- J Fo said...
July 29, 2008 at 9:13 PMHow healthy would it be for us to look in the mirror and say that everyday. :)- Ryan's Repository said...
August 3, 2008 at 10:09 AMIt's funny you should mention that because I do that every morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)