12.6.08

Weston is not a real big fan of undies (or underware as Kade says I must call it, undies are apparently for girls.) If he ever gets himself dressed you can bet that it will be sans-underware. Last night we were out enjoying the evening and riding scooters when I noticed this:
Photobucket
It made me smile so I had to share.
Weston is the funnest kid to have around. He always has a "good idea" or a master plan. He is totally true to himself and I hope he will always stay that way.
Photobucket

3 Comments:

  1. Carolyn said...
    Cute Cute Cute! And I love his name.
    Jill said...
    Hi is such a doll. I still can't believe how big he is!

    PS Debbie Bibo is moving over by me! I saw her in Harmons at 11:30 lastnight and she told me she and Anna are moving in August! Cool.
    Shauna said...
    How funny! Good times! :)

Post a Comment