16.6.08

Lucy has the best faces! While trying to get a decent photo of her the other day, I ended up with a bunch of classic "Lucy faces" instead. She has more expressions than one little baby should. I guess if you are the only girl in a family of boys, you have to utilize the talents you were given. She really does already have those brothers of hers wrapped around her little finger, (and her Daddy too.) All she has to do is scrunch up her little nose or flash a dimple and they are putty in her hands.
Photobucket

4 Comments:

  1. April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    Very cute! I love all the photos together!
    Melissa said...
    Such a sweet baby! She really is beautiful! As a matter of fact all your kids are beautiful! You are right, I think that dimple could get anyone!
    Shafferprincess said...
    She's adorable, Jill! I love her dimples. Gavin has dimples and just melts my heart when he smiles! :)

    Renee
    Boquinha said...
    What a cutie, Jillyn! She's adorable! And I love her name, too. I love that we can keep tabs on one another through blogging! Very cute blog! Fun to be in touch! :)

Post a Comment