22.4.08

Weston left half of his breakfast doughut (yes, we did have doughnuts for breakfast, this is a tradition carried over from my childhood and I love it!) on the table. While I was doing dishes it called my name and I ate it. When he came back he asked where his doughnut was? I told him Nora had eaten it. Now I am listening to him scold Nora in his little three year old way and she is giving me the "this is totally not fair" look. Sorry Nora. This is one of the perks of owning a dog.

4 Comments:

  1. The Bell Family said...
    That is bad, but I think I did the same thing with a cookie Hannah hadn't ate the rest of the other day. Pretty funny! I agree with you that Rod and Tonya need a blog. Rod is on the computer so much it should be an easy thing for him to do. My family including Jon don't even know that I have a blog. I am worried that Jon will be concerned about the privacy thing. Does Kent worry about that?
    The Bell Family said...
    How do you do your slideshow? Just wondering.
    Sarah E said...
    Umm... You blamed Nora? I don't even know what to say about that. Poor Wes. POOR NORA. I am shaking my head in a dissatisfied way. :)
    Melanie said...
    How hilarious! Some day the beans will spill & Nora may let out all your secrets! Did you give the dog some doughnut after all for covering for you?

Post a Comment