8.4.08

Instead of doing housework or spending quality time with my kids, I made up this dumb game! All you have to do is guess whose eye's are whose! They are all people from our family. The winner gets a prize!


I couldn't figure out how to number them and not have the number way off to the side, so just list them in the order you think is right.
Good luck!

7 Comments:

  1. Jagged Rocks said...
    Here is my guess
    First is Kaden, the second is Lucy, the third is you, forth is Nora, fifth is Tanner, Sixth is Kent, and last is Weston!!!
    Stacy said...
    I agree with Kim
    Sarah E said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Shauna said...
    That is so cute! I think the first post has it right!
    Jillo said...
    Hooray! You guys are right! I think that may have been too easy. Next time I will make things a little more challenging. Your prize is in the mail, as well as your check. Ha ha!
    Jill
    Anonymous said...
    What's the prize? I won't waste my time unless it's a good one.
    Anonymous said...
    Ok, so Kaden, Lucy, Jill, Nora,Tanner, Kent and Weston...right?

    ~Melissa Cox

Post a Comment