11.4.08

This my newest self portrait! Well not exactly, but my hair is falling out! A LOT! I am going through that wonderful post pregnancy mass exodus of hair follicles thing that we all love so much. It is in my food, wrapped around Lucy's binky, and everywhere else hair should not be. YUCK!! The only good thing about it is my hair is finally a little thinner. During pregnancy I have more hair that any human really should. But ewwwwww.......

The weatherman is predicting a fairly nice weekend for once. Hooray for that! I am excited for some nice warm weather for a change. My boys pants are beyond that almost floody stage and have reached full blown monsoon. They look a little like orphans these days. Holey jeans and their bellies hanging out of too-short shirts. Oh well, it sounds like warmer days are headed our way and we can break out the summer clothes.
Anyone doing anything fun this weekend? We are hoping to work on the basement a little more. Wait, correction, I am hoping that Kent will work on the basement a little more. I do not think that this is his idea of a fun Saturday. It has to be done, though. I would like our little roomy to have her own little room. Plus I am getting excited to decorate an actual girls room. I have had my fill of army and airplane motifs, bring on the flowers and pink!
Other that that, not much is going on. Kade's week of glory as the star student is coming to an end. He has LOVED being the it guy this week. He has taken practically every toy he has to show his class. Tonight is Kent's night out with "the guys" so I am free to do whatever I want. Usually this is some serious digital scrapbooking , (I included a link to a really great site for this,) followed by a Jane Austin flick and some chocolate chip cookies. I am thinking Sense and Sensibility with Emma Thompson for tonight. Anyone game?

6 Comments:

  1. Jason & Kelli West said...
    Jill, I knew who you were the minute I saw your name!! Lol...you are coming to the retreat aren't you? Thanks for the very nice comments you left me on my blog..which I am so glad you did!! I always love finding new messages to read!! You rock! YUP!
    Alyson said...
    Jill, I hope you had a good night of digital scrapbooking and watching Jane Austin movies. I would have loved to watch Sense and Sensibility with you. I love the scene where she breaks down in hysteric sobs. What a great movie.
    Sarah E said...
    You are funny. I hope your movie was great and your cookies were too. We ended up just watching like 5 episodes of Punk'd. Wahoo!
    Shauna said...
    Sounds like a fun night to me!!! You'll have to do a post of your basement project!
    Ryan's Repository said...
    I'm sorry I missed the Sense and Sensibility. If I had checked this post earlier and found the open invite, I probably would have headed right over. Although, I didn't see any mention of popcorn or swedish fish.
    Melanie said...
    wow! I'm jealous! Your night sounds like a dream! So, hubby has a night out & you have a night in... without kids? How fabulous! Hope it was great! I thought your hair was falling out due to stress, so I'm relieved it's just the normal hormonal thing. I'm so glad I have my contractor, not my husband, to blame for the mess my house is in. If I was waiting for my hubby to make our house what it will be, it would be a 20 year project. I can sympathize with how un-fun it is to be waiting on a project to be complete for your family to get a little more comfy! Hope your hope works!

Post a Comment