31.7.12

This weekend we:

took Lucy to McDonalds for some one on one time,
bought a new couch,
bought a new dresser,
did not buy the laundry basket we went to the store to buy in the first place,
went to a movie with friends,
solved the worlds problems sitting in our driveway in their car,
chatted with my brother and sister in law,
had some yummy Crown Burger,
played with my adorable niece,

played kickball in the park, 
had a picnic in 100 degree heat, 
listened to a fantastic concert put on by some friends, 
let my boys wander and explore a park like free
talked with old friends and made some new ones,
put together an IKEA dresser, (we are turning into MALM assembly champs!) 
took a nap, 
had dinner with Kent's family, 
watched some of the olympics,
and
ate a pint of Ben and Jerrys.

Good times.



4 Comments:

  1. Jagged Rocks said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Jagged Rocks said...
    I am glad that you bought the dresser and couch, I get your old ones!
    I have to say chatting with you guys was great this weekend. Also I think one of your niece's is completely adorable (I am bias)!
    Alison said...
    It was fun to see you too this weekend. I can't wait to come and see your couch.
    Emily said...
    Now THAT'S a weekend. Holy cow!

Post a Comment