1.4.11

  • Steam clean the pee out of Lucy's Mattress.  Let's talk about how yummy fun that is, but with the weather warming up, the smells start wafting and the pee must be removed. With 4 boys in the house we already struggle with smelling like an outhouse. 
  • Finish editing these photos. Are you dying at how sweet this baby is? I am! Look at that perfect pouty mouth.


  • Hang Easter eggs on my wreath outside so I can pretend we are cute and festive. Well, maybe not pretend....more like attempt to be. I am sooo not a holiday decorator. I think this is why God gave me boys.
  • Create a Christopher Columbus costume for the 3rd grader. How does one create a Christopher Columbus costume you may ask? I have no idea. Input would be most helpful, especially when it comes to the hat. I tried really hard to talk him into being Charlie Chaplin. White shirt, suspenders and a bowler hat and you are good to go. But he was firm about Columbus so here we are. 
  • Meet some of our favorite people at the park to play the afternoon away! Love, love, love warm Spring days! They make you feel so free and happy. Days where you can do nothing but relax and watch your kid play are the best kind of days. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment