3.11.10
9 Comments:
-
- Boquinha said...
November 3, 2010 at 7:51 PMROTFL!!!!!!! I love how the parents are BEAMING in the background. Awesome. They will treasure that forever.- Stacy said...
November 4, 2010 at 8:34 AMThat is so funny! Did you know he did that or did you see it when you went to edit the pictures?- Jill said...
November 4, 2010 at 8:41 AMYES! Still, my favorite part is the cluelessly happy parents in the background. It's also hilarious that they were on the Temple grounds. They HAVE to display that at his wedding. :-)- Jillo said...
November 4, 2010 at 9:12 AMI had no idea until I was flipping through the pics to make sure we got some good ones!- Shafferprincess said...
November 4, 2010 at 9:43 AMOh, my!!! That's hilarious! :)- Amber said...
November 4, 2010 at 10:07 AMI am SERIOUSLY still laughing about this! THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! I LOVE IT! I would totally frame it and put it on my wall if it were me! LOL!!!!!- J Fo said...
November 5, 2010 at 9:52 AMAWESOME! That is such a classic...and at the Temple?! So funny!- Megan said...
November 8, 2010 at 9:21 PMOh my gosh... this is hilarious! Who taught him that? Probably Aaron. Oh, this is Megan Rinke, by the way. I stumbled upon your blog from Melanies, hope that's ok. I'm a stalker.- Anonymous said...
January 12, 2011 at 11:16 PMTHAT IS THE BEST PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
