12.4.10


My dad and the boys made these fancy toy guns on Sunday. They are pretty cool and they weigh about 25 lbs each.  They love them! I don't love them...... but I love that they had fun with their grandpa, making guns and memories together, plus it kept them happily running around the backyard for the entire evening and you gotta love that.

6 Comments:

  1. Amber said...
    How COOL is THAT!!!
    Jaz said...
    those are some pretty awesome guns.
    Hillary said...
    Ummm....I'm pretty sure that after your boys left yesterday I heard approximately three hundred times, "mom how can we get a gun like that?" Tell your nifty Dad next time that his talents are amazing and altogether completely impressive and um, oh, by the way could you make two more guns?
    LOL!
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    No way!!! I want to see these things up close. Kade was telling me a little about his but wouldn't tell me much because he wanted to keep it a secret.
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    No way!!! I want to see these things up close. Kade was telling me a little about his but wouldn't tell me much because he wanted to keep it a secret.
    Sarah E said...
    My girls were so stinkin' jealous. Dad has waited a loooong time to have boys to make toys for. I guess girl toys just aren't as fun. These were some pretty nifty guns.

Post a Comment