11.2.10
10. Made 35 copies at Kinkos plus ran to the store for some Valentine treats and a stapler in UNDER 20 MINUTES! Serious shopping skills right there, folks.
9. Made a real breakfast for the kids, trying to break out of the cold cereal rut.
8. Chatted with a friend for a very long time about absolutely nothing and enjoyed every second.
7. Made 60 Valentines with my boys. Homemade, mind you. A rarity around these parts.
6. Let the 5 year old choose dinner. It was gunna be eggs, but then he changed his mind to Burger King.
5. Dealt with 2 ornery babies and a whole lotta crying. Not sad to see that part of today over with.
4. Watched the 5 year old ride his brand new birthday bike with the BIGGEST grin on his face. Loved it.
3. Tried to explain 4th grade geometry and failed miserably.
2. Watched Ugly Betty. Don't know why, but I quite like that show.
1. Had two different people offer to watch my kids tomorrow night for free! How great is that? Looks like I may actually get a Valentine's date this year.
cuz i am awefully proud of myself when my kids eat cereal for breakfast.... it means that i didnt sleep in while they ate candy and chips for their 1st meal of the day! lol :)
Kudos on the homemade Valentines!
that is good fun!
2 Free valentines datenight babysitter volunteer Offers???
lucky!
Ask whichever one that you dont end up using , if they would like to come to Cali and watch my wild dingos.
Havent had a date since i dont know when...
aint gonna get one for i dont know how long...
Never seen Ugly Betty but I feel like she sounds on a daily basis.
i enjoyed your day!
thanks for sharing!
shell
I'm impressed by the 35 minute shoping trip, did you have kids with you?
I'm very jealous of the baby sitting offers. I over heard Jon on the phone with him mom and got excited when I heard him say no I don't think we have anything going on on Saturday, but no, it wasn't an offer to babysit but rather them wanting to steal him a way to the boat show.
miss you!