31.8.09


Today I threw on a skirt, it just felt like a skirt kind of a day, and then went in to wake Lucy up.
Before she was even 100% awake, she rubbed her eyes are croaked out a "awww... toot mommy, pretty."

Have I mentioned before how much I love having another girl around this place?

6 Comments:

  1. RACHELLE said...
    WHAT A TINY ANGEL! IT'S TRUE! CHILDREN ARE THE CLOSEST THING TO HEAVEN WE HAVE! HOW PRECIOUS.
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    That has got to be the best compliment ever!
    Melissa said...
    Too cute, these baby girls are the best aren't they??
    J Fo said...
    What a sweetheart! I love girls. The sweet stuff like that makes up for all of the drama!
    Angie of Down This Road Designs said...
    That's your girl!!! Your trip sounds like it was so amazing. Loved the recap.
    Andrea said...
    Little Lucy is so gosh-darn cute! I really enjoyed reading about Oregon. I just love your blog! You make me laugh, and are seriously the best writer (not to mention an ace photographer.)

    Had to laugh at your Blue Mtn view (vs your Wasatch home view) - ha ha!

Post a Comment