6.5.09
Once their was a little fridge,
Who lived at RC Willey's.
And he was proud and smart and clean
And never got the sillies.
He stood, each day, with fridges big
Who made him feel quite small.
They had fancy buttons, ice and trays
While he had none at all.
He had no water in his door,
No snazzy tray inside.
And when the people came to look,
It made him want to hide.
"They won't pick me," he'd think each day
I'm not the one for them.
They want the high-tech, bigger guys
That cost a pretty gem.
But then a lady came along
Who needed someone small.
A little guy who'd work so hard
But couldn't be too tall.
She found him in the very back,
And jumped for joy with glee.
This is the fridge for us! she cried,
I'll take him home with me.
So now he lives quite happily.
With his new little crew.
He's filled with butter, milk and eggs
There is always work to do.
So if you're small and kinda lame,
Not as wow-ish as the rest.
Know that someone on a budget soon,
Will find and love you best.
6 Comments:
-
- Jill said...
May 6, 2009 at 12:51 PMI never thought I would have tender feelings for a fridge. Give the little guy a kiss for me. :-)- Emily said...
May 6, 2009 at 1:13 PMAWESOME. just awesome. now I want that little fridge.- Jagged Rocks said...
May 6, 2009 at 5:52 PMThat is cute! I take it your other fridge died?- J Fo said...
May 7, 2009 at 11:49 AMSo cute! He's like the "Little Fridge that Could!"- Boquinha said...
May 7, 2009 at 1:51 PMJill, you have such a way with words. I love your posts. Sweet little fridge . . .- Annie said...
May 17, 2009 at 1:58 PMMy favorite line in this is: "So if you're small and kinda lame." Very nice!