24.7.08

Materials needed:
1. A kiddie pool
2. A push bike
3. A hot summer afternoon with nothing to do
4. A little brother dumb enough to play along

Step one:
Fill pool with water and throw in a little grass as food for the sharks. (Just in case they show up, I guess.)

Step two:
Place push bike in water.

Step three:
While sitting on bike, convince your little brother that this is a great idea and get him to sit in the water with you.
Step four:
Both of you push with all you've got, the object being for one to push the other one out of the pool. Do not tell your little brother that he doesn't have a prayer. Letting him think he may actually win makes the challenge a bit more fun.

Step five:
Success!

5 Comments:

  1. Boquinha said...
    LOL! What an awesome post, Jill (do you go by Jill or Jillyn?)! Very, very cute!
    Jillo said...
    Thanks Stacy! I had a great time watching them. They were pretty funny.
    Everyone calls me Jill except the Oaks family. When Kent and I first started dating I went by Jillyn, but then shortened it to Jill while Kent was on his mission. I don't mind either, but mostly go by Jill.
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    Very cute pictures.
    Sarah E said...
    Hmmm... Sounds like a game Khursten might invent.
    Ryan's Repository said...
    That is awesome. I actually did laugh out loud while I read this. Your kids are hilarious.

Post a Comment