21.6.08


Dear Amy,

I wanted to tell you how excited I am to have you as my cousin.

I don't know if you know this, but there are lots of boys in our family. Between you, me and Megan, we will have lots of fun tormenting them and since we are so cute, who will get mad at us?

I have big plans for us girls.

We can have sleep overs and play Barbies together.
We can make cookies and borrow each others cloths.
We can take vacations together or hang out at Grandma Oaks.
We can con Megan into doing our hair and nails.

It is going to be great!

I really love that we are both named for special grandmas. Lucy and Amy, take 2! That means a lot to me.

I also love that our Dad's are all brothers. That means we will always have each other and always be good friends. Family sticks together, right?

I think Heavenly Father knew our family needed some cute little girls to spice things up. I am so greatful that he sent us here to be togther.
We are going to have an amazing life!

Love,
Lucy

4 Comments:

  1. Stacy said...
    What a sweet letter! Made me tear up, and I love this picture of the girls. When Amy wakes up I am going to read this to her. She is going to be very excited to hear about all of the fun stuff that the three girls will get to do. Thanks Lucy, we sure do love you and are so happy to have you as a neice and cousin.
    Boquinha said...
    What a sweet post! Very creative and very sweet. I didn't know they were named for grandmas--so neat!
    Emily said...
    I LOVE this! How fun.
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    That is adorable Jill! That picture is priceless too.

    Stacy, I love that you are going to read this to Amy. Very cute.

Post a Comment