13.5.08

If you are a mother you know that your baby is far and away the best one out there. Lucy is no exception. She is the smartest and the cutest baby girl around. (If you don't believe me, just ask her daddy!) Today she showed some exceptional brilliance because she ROLLED OVER! From her back to her tummy! We are so proud. The only problem is she can't get from her tummy to her back again. She learned them in reverse order and she gets SO mad being stuck on her belly. Silly girl. We'll keep working on the full circle.



I got some action shots of the big event.

Butt pop in the air to gain momentum

Over she goes!

Now she gets mad because she is stuck.

Too cute!

4 Comments:

  1. Sarah E said...
    At first glance I totally thought that first picture of Lucy was one of your baby pictures. HOLY COW!! She's really starting to look like her mama!
    Angie of Down This Road Designs said...
    Jill,
    What a cutie!! She is getting so big. You just keep snappin those shots cuz one day those pictures will be so valuable to you and her. I saw you at the gym last week in the am. I could not get your eye contact or I would have said hi.
    Stacy said...
    Way to go Lucy!!! I can't believe how big she is getting. Next thing you know she will be crawling all over the place.
    Anonymous said...
    Wow. That is so exciting! She is so adorable!!

    April

Post a Comment