8.5.08

They look something like this, minus the lovely green leaves thrown in for effect.
If your interested in trying them here is what you do:
Get a roast and slice it very thin. Coat the slices in egg, then bread crumbs. You can use any kind. We used Italian and it gave it some nice spice. If you use plain bread crumbs I would spice it up a bit with some garlic or onion or maybe seasoning salt. Now here is the unhealthy part; fry the coated strips in hot oil until cooked through.
I served some whole wheat bread and veggies along with ours so I would feel better about the fried part. My family is NUMBER ONE in picky eater land and they loved them! Even Kade asked for seconds!
Joyfully, the Marta Meat tradition lives on for another generation! Thanks Grandma Marta!
Look up mpix online. It's a great place to order prints from. I'm going to get our family picture printed on stretched canvas pretty soon.