2.4.08

April brought us a nasty trick for April Fools Day, the stomach flu. Poor Wes is sicker than I have ever seen him. All day yesterday he could not keep anything down. I was wondering if he was going to start throwing up his toenails, that's how bad it was. Just when my mommy reidar went into panic mode, Kent gave him a blessing and he managed to get some sleep without throwing anything up. He would wake up every hour or so and want a drink so I would give him a tiny bit of Pedialite, which he kept down, and he would fall back to sleep.
This morning the stomach part is gone, but now I think he just has the plain old flu. He is running a fever and so grumpy! Trying to keep him happy and away from the baby while sterilizing my house and entertaining the other two was proving quite a feat. Luckily my wonderful mother in law came and took the older boys away. (They were starting to think I didn't really love them anymore. Grandma to the rescue!) Right now Weston is vegged out in front of Scoobie Doo (again) and Lucy is sleeping. I am going to try and sneak a tiny nap in too. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

  1. Shauna said...
    Oh man! I'm sorry for you AND Weston. I'm glad he's feeling a little better. Hope you got some sleep!
    Sarah E said...
    Tag! You're it!!! It's a fun game. See who you can pass it on to. Sorry.

Post a Comment