26.3.08
Tummy time is a big deal around here. Poor Lucy has a flat spot on her head and the best way to remedy that is lots and lots of tummy time. I thought I would post some pictures of how this usually goes. When you first put her on her tummy she usually gives you this look:
This is the "are you kidding me not this again please" look. When she figures out you are serious she can go from this:
To this in about 3 seconds.

The doctor said the longer you can get her to play on her tummy, the better. I don't think 30 seconds counts for much. If you don't fix things by chatting with her or rolling her over, the faces keep getting worse. To say this tiny girl runs our house would be an understatement. She has us all wrapped around her little finger pretty tight.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)