15.5.08

When your three year old gets the urge to express himself through art, why why why does he bypass the big stack of paper and washable markers and instead choose the brown permanent Sharpie and the front door?

I am seriously thinking of investing some stock into Mr. Clean Magic Erasers!
*Note: I was going to take a picture of his handy work, but this made Weston entirely too proud. He was excited I was taking pictures for the "puter." Instead I handed him a rag and told him start scrubbing.

7 Comments:

  1. Melissa said...
    Mr Clean is my hero too. Many things have been saved by his magic erasers.
    Jillo said...
    Amen to that one sister!
    Sarah E said...
    But alas, it won't save a brand-new dress from that same fiend called 'Magic Marker'.
    Angie of Down This Road Designs said...
    Oh! That little Weston keeps your days full of excitment. Those magic erasers are amazing. I wish I was the person who invented that little seceret.
    Jason & Kelli West said...
    Oh-that is so sad, but funny he was proud of it!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the magic erasers!! I use them to clean my bathtub...speaking of which I need to do. Hmm!!! I hope it all came off!! next time hide or lock the sharpies in a drawer!!
    Glenna Roundy said...
    I think Wes is very creative. He may be a super artist someday.
    Remember that you were once a Weston. Well, maybe not literally.
    Jill said...
    You should post his pictures after he goes to sleep! My kids always go for the sharpies!! Why do they have to be so darn tempting! You are a good and patient mommy!!1

Post a Comment